Oven-barbequed Baby Back RibsFrom DeeLowe 4 years ago
- 1 4-pound slab baby back ribs shopping list
- salt and black pepper, to taste shopping list
- 2 Cup ketchup shopping list
- 1 Cup water shopping list
- 1/2 Cup apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 5 Tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 5 Tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1/2 Tablespoon pepper shopping list
- 1/2 Tablespoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 Tablespoon ground mustard shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- In large saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, and cook uncovered, stirring frequently, for two hours.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. On a rack set in a roasting pan, season ribs with salt and pepper and brush with a thick layer of sauce. Roast ribs, basting every 30 minutes, until tender and falling off the bone, about 2 1/2 hours.