Bacon Cheeseburger Hot DogFrom jkirk 4 years ago
How to make it
- Brown ground chuck in a pan. Drain fat and set aside.
- In a small sauce pan, add the Velveeta, milk, mayonnaise, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Heat over medium heat, stirring until the mixture completely melts.
- Add the browned ground chuck to the cheese sauce.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each hot dog, and grill until bacon is crisp. (You could also deep fry the hotdog)
- Place hot dog in a bun, top with the cheese sauce and enjoy.