Easy QUICK Pizza Crust DoughFrom surfergirl 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
- If adding any dried or fresh herbs etc add to the oil to ensure a good dispersion through the crust.
- Stir in flour, salt and oil to yeast mix. Stir until combined. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and pat or roll into a round.
- Transfer crust to a lightly greased pizza pan or oven tray dusted with cornmeal or flour.
- Spread with desired toppings and bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- **I sometimes make with half plain flour and half wholemeal.
- **Dough can be left (post mixing) for half an hour to ensure a thinner crust
- **Can be easily doubled
- **I use one mix to cover a whole baking tray as I like thin bases