Curried Egg Salad (version 1)From chefmal 3 years ago
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 Cup diced white or green onion shopping list
- 1/4 Cup diced tomato shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbspns curry shopping list
- 1 Tbspn tarragon, basil, chili, onion and garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tspn smoked paprika and cumin shopping list
- Mayo, salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Boil eggs for 15 minutes in salted water.
- Peel off the shells with cold water and put into a bowl
- Mash with a fork, don't try to chop it with a spoon, you'll be there forever, trust me. Add tomatoes, onions and seasoning, mix well.
- Have on top of bread, roll or crackers. It's yummeh!
The Cookchefmal Brooklyn, NY
The Rating1 people
NOTE: I made this as it is written here and it was - truly - inedible. I think it should be '12' eggs instead of '2'. I cooked 10 more eggs and added them to the mixture, adjusted the mayo and - viola - a really nice egg salad!SadiesMom in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!