Grilled Corn Salad With Green Beans And Garden TomatoesFrom shandy 3 years ago
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 t. sugar shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 4 ears corn, grilled (Before grilling, spray with olive oil then sprinkle with salt and pepper.) shopping list
- 1 pound green beans, blanched and cooled shopping list
- 1 pint yellow and red cherry tomatoes, halved (or use the tomatoes in your garden) shopping list
- 1/2 sweet onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/3 cup basil leaves, thinly shredded shopping list
- 4 ounces gouda cheese, diced into small cubes shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare vinaigrette by whisking together mustard, vinegar, oil, sugar, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cut kernels off corn cobs and put in a large bowl. Add beans, tomatoes, onion, Gouda cubes and basil. Drizzle vinaigrette over and toss to combine. Chill salad until ready to eat.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!