Almond Lace CookiesFrom thegoldminer 9 years ago
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats, uncooked shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tbls flour shopping list
- 1/2 t salt shopping list
- 1/4 t baking powder shopping list
- 1 egg, lighty beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 1 t vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup sliced almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 325.
- 1.In a large bowl combine oats, sugar, flour,salt and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl wisk egg, butter and vanilla, then add to the dry indgredients. Add the almonds and stir until evenly distributed.
- 2. Line a cookie sheet with foil, spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Drop level teaspoons of dough, 3 inches apart, on prepared sheet; flatten slighty.
- Bake until golden brown 9-11 minutes. Let cookies cool completely then peel from foil. Repeat with remaining dough. Makes about 4 dozen.
The Cookthegoldminer Sacramento, CA
The Rating4 people
Love that picture... Cookies sound good too...zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
I love your version of these! Oatmeal sounds great, gonna try these soon!juels in Clayton loved it