Moroccan Baked SalmonFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
spice Mixture (Makes about 6 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp ground coriander shopping list
- 1 tbsp cumin shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp smoked paprika shopping list
- 1 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp turmeric shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cayenne shopping list
- 1 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 tsp crushed cardamom shopping list
- 1/2 tsp crushed anise shopping list
- 4 oz wild skin-on salmon fillet shopping list
- 1 tbsp Moroccan spice (above) shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine all the "spice mixture" ingredients, stirring well to break up any bits of brown sugar. Remove 1 tbsp of the mixture for the salmon and store remaining blend in a tightly covered container for later use.
Moroccan Baked Salmon
- Line a small baking sheet with foil.
- Sprinkle flesh side of the salmon with reserved Moroccan spice mixture and place skin side down on lined sheet.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 450F and bake fish 10 - 13 minutes, to desired level of doneness.
- Serve over rice pilaf or couscous.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Comfort Foods775 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy457 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking For One87 members
Whole Foods142 members
Original Recipes143 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members