Chicken Green Chili Burgers W/guacamole ToppingFrom sharebear1 5 years ago
- For Burgers: shopping list
- 1 pound ground chicken breast shopping list
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers, drained shopping list
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded if desired and finely diced shopping list
- 3 green onions, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried Mexican oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper shopping list
- 4 slices monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 4 hamburger buns, split shopping list
- 1 cup shredded lettuce shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- guacamole topping: guacamole.html">My Favorite Chunky guacamole shopping list
How to make it
- Mix chicken, canned chiles, jalapeno pepper, green onions, oregano, salt, garlic powder, cumin and pepper in a bowl. Form the mixture into 4 patties.
- Heat griddle and spray with oil or cooking spray. Once warm place patties on griddle and cook for 5 minutes per side until well done. Add cheese to each burger and remove from heat.
- Lay lettuce onto the bottom of each bun, place burgers on top of lettuce. Top each burger with the guacamole. Enjoy!
The Cooksharebear1 Coon Rapids, MN
The Rating2 people
This was the best chicken burger I have ever made, hands down! Monterey Jack Cheese was the perfect cheese for this. Added more in the IMI ---------> moremommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
chuckieb in Ottawa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!