Chicken Green Chili Burgers W/guacamole ToppingFrom sharebear1 4 years ago
- For Burgers: shopping list
- 1 pound ground chicken breast shopping list
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers, drained shopping list
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded if desired and finely diced shopping list
- 3 green onions, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried Mexican oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper shopping list
- 4 slices monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 4 hamburger buns, split shopping list
- 1 cup shredded lettuce shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- guacamole topping: guacamole.html">My Favorite Chunky guacamole shopping list
How to make it
- Mix chicken, canned chiles, jalapeno pepper, green onions, oregano, salt, garlic powder, cumin and pepper in a bowl. Form the mixture into 4 patties.
- Heat griddle and spray with oil or cooking spray. Once warm place patties on griddle and cook for 5 minutes per side until well done. Add cheese to each burger and remove from heat.
- Lay lettuce onto the bottom of each bun, place burgers on top of lettuce. Top each burger with the guacamole. Enjoy!
The Cooksharebear1 Coon Rapids, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!