Chocolate Chip Toffee Walnut CookiesFrom DetroitTokyo 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 cup toffee/crushed Heath bar shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
How to make it
- Evenly position 2 racks in the middle of the oven and preheat to 375F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone sheets. (If you only have 1 baking sheet, let it cool completely between batches.)
- Put the butter in a microwave safe bowl, cover and microwave on medium power until melted. Cool slightly. Whisk the sugars, eggs, butter and vanilla in a large bowl until smooth.
- Whisk the flour and baking soda in another bowl. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients with a wooden spoon; take care not to over mix. Stir in the chocolate chips, toffee, and nuts.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons of the dough onto the prepared pans. Wet hands slightly and roll the dough into balls. Space the cookies about 2-inches apart on the pans. Bake, until golden, but still soft in the center, 12 to 16 minutes, depending on how chewy or crunchy you like your cookies. Transfer hot cookies with a spatula to a rack to cool. Serve.
- Store cookies in a tightly sealed container for up to 5 days.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
The Rating1 people
Well by my predection they look really really good but i cant have them cause im allegic to penuts and penuts any kind of peanut walnuts treenuts baseball peanuts you name it dudefrog157 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!