Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Shortbread CookiesFrom keni 4 years ago
- 1 stick butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter(I used smooth) shopping list
- 1/3 cup honey shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 cups cups flour shopping list
- 1t vanilla shopping list
- 1/2t salt shopping list
- about 1 cup mini chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar for dipping shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter, peanut butter and honey
- Add egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour and salt and mix until combined, but do not over mix.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Immediately roll dough into about heaping T sized balls and place on baking sheet or stone See Photo
- Dip bottom of glass into sugar then gently press each cookie down almost flat. See Photo
- (refrigerate remaining dough between baking batches)
- Bake at 350 for about 17 minutes until edges are beginning to brown.
- Let cool on baking stone about 2 minute then carefully transfer to wire cooling rack. Let cool completely before storing.
- ***Please note, this dough is very sticky. It can probably be rolled and cut, but you'll have to baby the dough and sugar it a lot, or roll it between parchment or waxed paper.