Summer In A CasseroleFrom shandy 4 years ago
- 2 bacon slices, or 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 3 to 4 cups cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped shopping list
- 12 ounces ricotta cheese shopping list
- 6 ounces feta cheese or combination of goat and feta shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 12 ounces cooked short pasta (such as gemelli or penne) shopping list
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into strips with a vegetable peeler shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon herb butter or butter (such as Kerrygold) shopping list
- Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook bacon in a skillet until crisp. Remove bacon, crumble and set aside. Add tomatoes to drippings and sauté over medium heat until browned, about 10 minutes. Add chopped garlic. Cook 1 minute.
- Combine ricotta, feta and milk, stir well. In a large casserole dish, combine cooked pasta, bacon, tomatoes, zucchini, cheese mixture, and basil. Dab with butter. Sprinkle with cheese, if using. Cover and bake 30 to 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serves 6.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!