Hard Boiled Egg SandwichFrom foodygirl1979 3 years ago
- 2 slices white bread (or bread of choice) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened shopping list
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream cheese shopping list
- 1 hard boiled egg, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 5-6 dashes hot pepper sauce (such as Franks®), or to taste shopping list
- salt and pepper, optional, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Toast bread and butter each slice.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese onto each piece of toast.
- Layer hard boiled egg slices evenly onto one slice of toast.
- Add hot sauce, and salt and pepper, optional.
- Top with other slice of toast.