Yellow Chicken Curry With PotatoesFrom chuckieb 4 years ago
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 10 boneless,skinless chicken thighs, cut in chunks shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 4 oz. can Yellow curry paste shopping list
- 1 tsp. curry powder shopping list
- 1 13 oz. can coconut milk shopping list
- 1 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 3 medium sized potatoes, peeled and cut in small chunks shopping list
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 tbsp. palm sugar (you can substitute brown) shopping list
How to make it
- In a wok or large saucepan, heat oil over medium high heat. Add chicken pieces and cook for 6-8 minutes, or until starting to turn golden.
- Add onion and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add curry paste and curry powder and mash curry paste to soften, then stir to coat the chicken and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in coconut milk and stock. Bring to a gentle boil. Add potato chunks and simmer for about 20 minutes or until chicken and potatoes are tender. Stir occasionally.
- Stir in fish sauce, lime juice and sugar.
The Cookchuckieb Ottawa, CA
The Rating1 people
Saved this! Made this for hubby and our roommate who are two very picky guys. I left out the onions cause hubby doesn't like them but they ate it all and have asked for it twice more this week!kayrahbear in Nashville loved it