Shrimp Pasta BakeFrom beautidiva 5 years ago
- 12 oz cooked vermicelli shopping list
- 1 med green pepper chopped (I keep some in freezer after garden season) shopping list
- 5 green onions chopped shopping list
- 6 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 6 T butter cubed ( I use light blue bonnett) shopping list
- 2 T all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 lbs cooked and peeled shrimp shopping list
- 1 tsp celery salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 lb Velveeta ( use 2% for less calories) shopping list
- 1 can diced tomatoes and chillies drained shopping list
- 1 small can mushrooms sliced drained shopping list
- Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook vermicelli according to directions.
- Meanwhile in skillet saute peppers, onion, and garlic in butter until tender.
- Gradually stir in flour until blended.
- Stir in shrimp, celery salt, and pepper.
- Cook uncovered on medium heat for 5-6 minutes until heated through
- In microwave safe bowl combine velveeta, tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Cook on high for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted stirring occasionally.
- Add shrimp to mix
- Drain pasta and stir into skillet
- Pour all into a greased 9X13 pan sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 25-30 minutes