Tuna SaladFrom beautidiva 3 years ago
- 1 can tuna in water drained shopping list
- 3 hard boiled eggs chopped shopping list
- 1 small onion chopped fine (use your grater) shopping list
- 1 c chopped sweet pickles ( I perfer dill or zucchini relish) shopping list
- 3/4 c chipped peanuts-optional shopping list
- 3/4 c Miracle Whip shopping list
- Can add pimentos and olives too shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all well and serve on your favorite bread, bagel, or bun for sandwiches!
The Cookbeautidiva Missouri, Mo
The Rating3 people
Had to leave out the peanuts, but love his simple recipe. Great with a crusty bread.impssweetp in loved it
Adding eggs brings the flavor to the next level. I like to add small cubes of cheese to mine as well.jkirk in Waupaca loved it
What a simple but great recipe. A little celery never hurt to. :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!