Sesame Chicken and Fried RiceFrom chet_norris 7 years ago
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken breast into 1 inch strips.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet that has been sprayed with Pam, over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken strips for about 6 minutes until no longer pink.
- Mix together honey, soy sauce, water, corn starch, ginger and red pepper flakes.
- Whisk until no corn starch lumps appear.
- Pour sauce mixture into skillet with chicken.
- Cook until sauce thickens slightly.
- You can add more water if sauce is too thick.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken starts to soak up the sauce.
The Cookchet_norris Warrensburg, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!