Cheesy Hatch Green Chili ScrambleFrom mrcooksalot 5 years ago
- 10 Large free range eggs shopping list
- 3-5 roasted Hatch green chili's (diced shopping list
- 3/4 cup of cooked ham (diced shopping list
- 1 Red or orange bell pepper (diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup red onion (diced shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves (minced shopping list
- 3 roma tomatoes (diced shopping list
- 1 Tbsp Fresh cilantro leaf shopping list
- 1/2 cup pepper Jack or White Cheedar cheese shopping list
- Pinch sea salt shopping list
- Pinch fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Add Olive Oil to Med-Large skillet on Med- High heat, once temp is met add Onion and Garlic, Cook until carmalized. See Photo
- In a large bowl mix up the Eggs and Milk
- Add the Green Chili's, Ham, Bell Peppers,Tomatos, and cilantro.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the Eggs until they are Fluffy Stir every 30 seconds. See Photo
- Because of all the fresh veggies in this recipe water is drawn out and it will be nessesary to strain out during cooking this will help to achieve the "Fluffy" in the Eggs.
- Once Eggs are plated hot, add cheese to top.
- "Viola" You have completed this fabulous Egg Recipe