Applesauce Pumpkin BreadFrom rescue_ranger 5 years ago
- 3 1/2 c. flour shopping list
- 3 c. sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. kosher salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves shopping list
- 1 c. freshly made or canned pumpkin shopping list
- 1 c. freshly made or canned applesauce shopping list
- 1 c. vegetable oil shopping list
- 2/3 c. apple juice or water shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 c. chopped nuts shopping list
- 1 c. raisins shopping list
How to make it
- (1) Grease and flour 3 loaf pans.
- (2) In mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and spices.
- (3) In a separate bowl, combine pumpkin, applesauce, oil, juice and eggs. Gradually combine contents of both bowls.
- (4) Stir in nuts, raisins, Pour batter in pans.
- (5) Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes; test for doneness. Cool in pan 10 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 30
The Cookrescue_ranger New Baltimore, VA
The Rating1 people
Really good, although a bit too sweet for me. Will reduce sugar (actually Splenda because my wife is diabetic) next time, but there will be a next time. I must be using larger pans because I only got two loaves.hungryjohn in Griffin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!