Fall Festival Pumpkin Cranberry MuffinsFrom 3boysmama 3 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree shopping list
- 1/2 cup applesauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup dried cranberries (such as Craisins®) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine first seven ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin, applesauce, and oil.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in dried cranberries.
- Fill 24 greased muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.