Savory Artichoke Cheese SwirlsFrom babsalaba 4 years ago
- 1 sheet puff pastry shopping list
- 1 small jar marinated artichoke hearts (6 oz), drained shopping list
- 1 T minced shallot shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded pecorino romano shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1 T sun-dried tomato, minced shopping list
- 1 T mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 T shredded mozzarella shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Thaw 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry on the counter for an hour. Preheat the oven to 375.
- Unfold it onto a sheet of parchment paper. If the pastry has cracked and separated where it had been folded, press the pieces together gently with your fingers. Flip the pastry over and press the seams on the other side.
- Chop the artichoke hearts and add the minced shallot, garlic and sun-dried tomato to the mixture.
- Add the mayo and the cheese. Mix well.
- Spread the mixture all over the puff pastry, leaving 1/2 inch border around the edges.
- Roll the pastry into a jelly roll, and slice into 10 pieces.
- Place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush the tops of the pastry with olive oil.
- Bake for 17 minutes or until the tops are nicely browned.
The Cookbabsalaba Syracuse, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!