Easy Baked Breaded FishFrom babsalaba 6 years ago
How to make it
- Spray a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix Old Bay, shredded romano and panko in a pie plate.
- Spread the fish with 1-2 tablespoons of mayo, depending on how large your filet is. You don't want huge oozing gobs of mayo, you want a thin layer for the crumbs to adhere to.
- Dredge the mayo-coated fish through the crumbs, coating nicely.
- Place in the baking pan.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree oven for 20 minutes or until the fish flakes nicely with a fork.
The Cookbabsalaba Syracuse, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!