STIR-FRIED CHICKEN WITH CASHEW NUTSFrom ezythaicooking 5 years ago
- Ingredients shopping list
- * 300 g. sliced chicken thigh shopping list
- * 1 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons oyster sauce shopping list
- * 1/3 cup roasted cashew nuts shopping list
- * 2 spring onions, chopped shopping list
- * 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- * 1/4 onion, cut into small cubes shopping list
- * 4 dried chillies, chopped shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon seasoning soy sauce shopping list
- * 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- * 1 tablespoon cooking wine shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- (For 2 Serving) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. When oil is hot, add minced garlic, chop onion, and dried chillies, and fry until fragrant.
- 2. Then, add chicken, and season with soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sugar.
- 3. Stir-fry until all ingredients mix thoroughly and chicken is cooked, then add cooking wine, roasted cashew nuts, and spring onion. Stir quickly for 1-2 minutes, then remove from heat.
- 4. Transfer stir-fried chicken and cashew nuts to a serving dish, and serve immediately.
- If you love THAIFOOD, or you want to know more about THAI COOKING,
- Please visit :
- You will find comprehensive information and resource about Thaifood, Thai Cooking, Thai Recipes, Ingredients, ebook, and all useful information related to Thaifood.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookezythaicooking Thailand, TH
- Not added to any groups yet!