Bread And Butter JalapenosFrom witchywoman 3 years ago
How to make it
- Wash the jalapenos, cut into 1/2 inch rings, set aside. (WEAR GLOVES!!)
- Slice onions into thin slices, set aside.
- Pack peppers and onions into hot, sterilized jars.
- Place the rest of the ingredients into a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Fill jars with hot liquid and seal with sterile lids.
- Process 10 minutes in a hot water bath canner.
- Store for at least a week before opening. Refrigerate after opening.
People Who Like This Dish 14
- ahrens65 Nowhere, Us
- spycmama Omaha, NE
- fishtrippin Estelline, SD
- cmnjersey Edgewater Park, NJ
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- kittenmitten12 Nowhere, Us
- refugeesrecipelisting Global, CA
- calwar Griffith, IN
- twill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- moxie2burn Matanuska-Susitna Valley, Alaska
- Plus 4 othersFrom around the world!