Polynesian Banana PancakesFrom witchywoman 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup self rising flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 2 teaspoons rum extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 2 ripe, mashed bananas shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. In a skillet, heat 1 teaspoon vegetable oil over medium heat. *Be patient and don't use a higher heat because these will burn easily*
- Use about 1/3 cup batter per pancake. When the middle of the pancake bubbles and the edges are dry, flip it over to brown the other side.
- Repeat process until all the batter is gone.
- These are super good with an orange or a pineapple syrup!
People Who Like This Dish 24
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- dreeniep Fairfield, CA
- toni5181 Minneapolis, MN
- pleclare Framingham, MA
- Tournai Vancouver, Ca
- Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cape Town, South Africa
- nicolissa Nowhere, Us
- Leran Mount Pleasant, DC
- noirdo Nowhere, Us
- Aethena2002 Somewhere In The High Desert, Oregon
- Plus 14 othersFrom around the world!