Chicken And DumplingsFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1/4 c butter shopping list
- 1 c carrot and celery sticks,finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 c diced onions shopping list
- 2 tsp bottled chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp poultry sesoning shopping list
- 2 jars (12 oz. ea.) chicken gravy shopping list
- meat from one rotisserie chicken,cut into pieces shopping list
- 2-1/4 c frozen petite peas shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- Dumplings shopping list
- 2 c baking mix shopping list
- 2/3 c buttermilk shopping list
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350' Coat 13x9" bsaking dish with cooking spray.
- Filling: In saucepan,melt butter over med. heat. Add carrot and celery,onions,garlic and poultry seasoning. Cook till tender,5 mins. Add gravy. Bring to boil. Stir in chicken and peas;season with salt and pepper.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Dumplings: In a bowl,blend baking mix,buttermilk and parsley till moist. Drop by spoonfuls over filling.
- Bake 25 mins. cover with foil and bake 10 mins more or till dumplings are cooked.