Who Needs Shake To Bake Chops With Smoky Mango SauceFrom keni 3 years ago
- 3lbs boneless pork chops shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter, divided shopping list
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs shopping list
- 2t favorite season salt blend(the one I use is onion, garlic, salt and pepper) shopping list
- 1t celery powder(ground celery seed) shopping list
- 1T smoked paprika shopping list
- 2t dried Mexican oregano shopping list
- 1/2-2t cayenne shopping list
- 1/2 cup Cotija cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole grain mustard shopping list
- 2 lemons, divided shopping list
For Easy Smoky mango Sauce
- 1/2 cup mango puree or all fruit spread shopping list
- 2T whole grain mustard shopping list
- 1T adobo sauce OR 1t Chipotle Tabasco sauce shopping list
- dash of liquid smoke(optional) shopping list
- juice from 1/2 lemon, from above shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat over to 400 and place 2T butter in large glass baking dish.
- Remove from oven when butter is melted.
- Combine bread crumbs, season salt, celery powder, paprika, oregano, cayenne and cheese in large, shallow pan.
- Juice 1/2 lemon over one side of pork chops
- Brush that side with mustard to lightly coat. See Photo
- Flip and repeat with another 1/2 lemon and mustard
- Dredge both sides of each chop in bread crumb mixture and place in buttered pan. Repeat with remaining chops.
- Melt remaining butter and pour over chops. See Photo
- Bake, covered for about 30 min, or until internal temp is 155.
- Increase temp to 500 and place under broiler for about 3 minutes to brown tops, if desired.
For Easy Smoky Magno Sauce
- Combine all ingredients in small sauce pan and heat and stir to combine.
- Serve over chops.
- **please note, you can make these a bit lower calorie and keep the bottoms a bit crisper by following all the same directions but omitting the butter in the pan and bake on a cooling rack over a cookie sheet.