Roasted Red Bell Pepper ToppingFrom pkusmc 2 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450
- Cut the 'meat' off of the bell pepper, discarding the core
- Place the pieces on a cookie sheet, with the onion, jalapeno and garlic, and roast for 30 minutes. The bell pepper will blacken, but that's okay.
- In a bowl, mix the sour cream, dill, cilantro, salt and pepper
- When roasting is done, remove from heat and peel the burned layer of skin from the pepper
- Place the peppers, onions and garlic in the sour cream mix, and blend with an emersion blender. A food processor will do, but it's kinda big for this small amount of sauce
The Cookpkusmc Worcester, USA
- Not added to any groups yet!