Warm Butter Lettuce, Bacon & Tomato SaladFrom gkwillow 2 years ago
- 5 slices bacon shopping list
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- green onions with tops, thinly sliced shopping list
- grape tomatoes, halved shopping list
- butter lettuce shopping list
- croutons shopping list
How to make it
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Remove from skillet, drain on paper towels, leave the bacon grease in the skillet.
- To the hot bacon drippings, add the vinegar, lemon juice, sugar and pepper. Add the green onions and grape tomatoes. Stir over medium heat until hot.
- In a large bowl, combine the dressing with the lettuce and toss to evenly coat. Sprinkle with crumbled bacon and croutons.
- I rarely use precise measurements for ingredients (unless I'm baking) so just use the amounts of green onion, tomatoes, lettuce & croutons that makes the salad yummy for you!
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!