Cheddar "cove" BiscuitsFrom Fanml4me 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine biscuit mix with butter, and blend in with pastry cutter (or use two forks to cut in). Add garlic, cheese, and milk. Mix well, being sure not to overwork dough.
- Drop by ice cream (or similar) scoop, onto well greased cookie sheets, a few inches apart.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until puffed and lightly browned.
- Upon removal from the oven, melt together:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Brush above melted butter mixture over hot biscuits.
- Serve immediately.
The CookFanml4me San Luis Obispo, CA
The Rating2 people
My family & I love these biscuits & make them quite often. I usually make extras & seal them up in a zip-lock bag, my daughter loves them the next day.alaskanmom in Wasilla loved it
Cheese & garlic...what's not to love!alaskanmom in Wasilla loved it
3/7/15pointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!