Cheddar "cove" BiscuitsFrom Fanml4me 2 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine biscuit mix with butter, and blend in with pastry cutter (or use two forks to cut in). Add garlic, cheese, and milk. Mix well, being sure not to overwork dough.
- Drop by ice cream (or similar) scoop, onto well greased cookie sheets, a few inches apart.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until puffed and lightly browned.
- Upon removal from the oven, melt together:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Brush above melted butter mixture over hot biscuits.
- Serve immediately.
The CookFanml4me San Luis Obispo, CA
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!