Lazy Bolognese Style LasagnaFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1 lb wavy lasagna noodles,broken in irregular pieces shopping list
- 2 TB extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1-1/2 lbs ground beef shopping list
- 1 onion,finely chopped shopping list
- 2-3 large cloves garlic,finely chopped shopping list
- 1 small carrolt,finely chopped or grated shopping list
- 1 sprig rosemary,finely chopped shopping list
- a sprinkle ground cloves shopping list
- 1/4 c tomato paste shopping list
- 1 c white wine shopping list
- 2 c beef stock shopping list
- 3 TB butter shopping list
- 2 rounded TBS flour shopping list
- 2 c whole milk shopping list
- fresh grated nutmeg shopping list
- fresh grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Bring large pot of water to boil,salt it,add pasta and cook till al dente.
- In dutch oven,heat oil,over med-high heat. Add beef and brown well. Add onion,garlic,carrot,rosemary,cloves and lots of salt and peooer and cook till tender,7-8 mins. Stir in tomato paste for 1 min'then stir in wine 1 min. Stir in stock and simmer few mins more.
- Preheat broiler and position rack in center of oven. In a saucepan,,melt butter over med. heat. Whisk in flour,then the milk and let thicken enough to coat a spoon;season with salt and pepper and nutmeg.
- Toss pasta with meat sauce and arrange in casserole. Pour bechamel sauce over the top in even layer. Top with layer of parmigiano-reggiano and broil in oven to brown top..