Citrus Vinaigrette With Strawberry Orange SaladFrom notyourmomma 2 years ago
- Vinaigrette: shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 teaspoons honey shopping list
- 1/3 tsp cracked black pepper shopping list
- SALAD: shopping list
- Romaine hearts coarsely chopped. chilled shopping list
- 1 Navel orange, peeled. sliced chilled shopping list
- 8 beautiful fresh large Plant City strawberries, sliced shopping list
- 2 green onions chopped or some red onion slivers shopping list
- Optional crumbled feta cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Combine dressing ingredients in a jar.
- Shake and chill.
- Arrange clean romaine hearts on a platter.
- Scatter onions over lettuce.
- Top with orange slices and strawberry slices.
- Shake dressing one more time.
- Lightly dress salad with vinaigrette.
- Top with crumbled feta.