Salmon Stuffed With Goat CheeseFrom doreenfish 6 years ago
How to make it
- Line a lipped cookie sheet with tin foil. Drizzle a small amount of olive oil on foil.
- Sprinkle salt on both sides of salmon and rub in. Let sit for a few minutes. Then rinse well with cold water. Dry well with paper towels. Place salmon on the foil, skin side down. Cut slits in the fish flesh at about 2 inch intervals ( do not cut through to the skin). Slice goat cheese into 1/2 - 3/4 inch slices then cut the slices in half.
- Place the 1/2 moon slices in the slits all across the salmon herb side up.Spread the mustard over top of salmon and cheese.
- Cover with foil and seal to baking sheet.
- Place in a 350 oven for 15 - 20 minutes/ Serve hot or at room temperature.
- To make individual portions slice 1/2 way between cheese sections. Enjoy
- This is just delicious. I serve this with roasted rosemary potatoes and a tossed salad
People Who Like This Dish 18
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- fantasgreat1011 Nowhere, Us
- foodieamy Grandville, MI
- Gmnthompson Nowhere, Us
- ashadevi10 Nowhere, Us
- chloi121 Where They Do It The Best, New Jersey
- sparow64 Sweetwater, TN
- laurieg Wilmington, MA
- aliciaalexandra Montreal, Canada
- magali777 Mexico, MX
- Plus 8 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookdoreenfish Thessalon, Canada
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!