Wasabi Deviled EggsFrom grumblebee 4 years ago
How to make it
- Cut eggs in half and remove yolks. Mash the yolks until very smooth.
- Combine the yolks with the mayonnaise, wasabi, green onions and nori and mix well.
- Taste for seasoning and add salt to your liking.
- Pipe filling decoratively into the egg whites using a pastry bag or ziplock with the corner snipped off.
- Garnish with nori. (snipped chives or sesame seeds also look nice) Place on a serving plate and serve right away or cover and refrigerate up to one day.
- *** wasabi powder may be used in place of wasabi paste... just increase mayo by 1/2 - 1 tbsp.