Crockpot Artichoke DipFrom krumkake 7 years ago
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream shopping list
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce (I prefer half the amount, but it's up to your taste buds!) shopping list
- dash of hot sauce shopping list
- dash of dill weed shopping list
- dash of pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- ½ red or sweet white onion, diced finely shopping list
- 2 to 6 cloves garlic, minced or diced finely shopping list
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, diced finely shopping list
- 2 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped shopping list
- 4 ounces fresh grated parmesan cheese, plus additional for topping shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl, blend together the cream cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire, hot sauce, dill weed and pepper.
- In a skillet, sauté onion, garlic, mushrooms and artichoke hearts in the butter; add to cream cheese mixture.
- Stir in parmesan.
- Put dip in crock-pot and top with some additional parmesan cheese.
- Heat on High until dip is hot and bubbly, then reduce temperature to Keep Warm.
- NOTE: if you don't have a crockpot, you can put the dip in a buttered 9 x 13 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until dip is bubbly around the edges.
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating4 people
I love this! and sooooo good!!!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Good night how did I miss this one. My Monique will love this! Thanks for the yummy post..Mmichellem in Idaho loved it
i LOVED this, except we substituted spinach for the mushrooms.abermouse in Louisville loved it