Mini Pineapple Upside-Down CakesFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 2 (20 ounce) cans sliced pineapple shopping list
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package butter cake mix shopping list
- 1 (355mL) can Mountain Dew (can use diet) shopping list
- 1 Tbsp applesauce shopping list
- 12 maraschino cherries, halved (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar and butter; mix well.
- Spoon into 12 greased Jumbo muffin cups (do not line).
- Drain pineapple, reserving the juice.
- Place one ring in each muffin cup, pressing and trimming if necessary.
- Combine the cake mix, soda, applesauce and the reserved pineapple juice as needed.
- Mix well.
- Pour over pineapple, up to 3/4 of the tin.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Immediately invert on a wire rack to cool.
- GArnish with cherry halves, if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth446 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits280 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
Seasonally Summer70 members
Low Fat And Fabulous110 members
FROM SCRATCH146 members
Nut Free5 members