Dijon Roasted CauliflowerFrom keni 6 years ago
- 2lbs cauliflower, cleaned and separated shopping list
- 2 onions, roughly chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil or melted butter shopping list
- 1t fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1t dried dill weed shopping list
- 1t hot sauce shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- kosher or sea salt and fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated(optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine mustard, oil or butter, lemon juice, dill, hot sauce and garlic in small bowl.
- Whisk to combine well.
- Put cauliflower and onions in roasting pan.
- Toss with marinade and sprinkle with salt and pepper. See Photo
- Roast at 425 for about half an hour, until tender, tossing once, while cooking.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and return to oven for about 5 minutes.