Garlic Mashed PotatoesFrom alaskanmom 9 years ago
- 4-5 medium potatoes, peeled & cut up shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves-grated with a microplane shopping list
- water (enough to cover potatoes) shopping list
- 1/4 Cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 Cup half & half shopping list
- 2 tp 3 Tbsp. butter shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves-grated shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot with the potatoes & water, grate the garlic into the pot.
- Bring the potatoes & grated garlic to a boil.
- Continue boiling until the potatoes are fork-tender, about 20 minutes, and drain.
- Return potatoes to pot, or put in a different bowl.
- With a potato masher, or mixer, begin to mash potatoes.
- Add the sour cream, half & half, butter, salt & pepper.
- Grate the garlic over the bowl into the potatoes.
- Continue to mash until desired consistency.
- Add more half & half or sour cream if potatoes are to stiff.
The Cookalaskanmom Wasilla, AK
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!