Chipotle Pork Loin And PearsFrom keni 6 years ago
- 3lbs pork tenderloin shopping list
- 16oz fresh mushrooms, whole(button, baby bellas, etc) shopping list
- 4 whole shallots, sliced into rings shopping list
- 3 firm fleshed pears, sliced in half and cut out the core(ie Bosc, Anjou or a firm Asian variety) shopping list
- 1 cup sparkling pear wine, or juice(or you can sub apple, if necessary, but the pear is awesome, here) shopping list
- 1/2-1 can(7oz) chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, diced, and including sauce(I used a whole can, but please use only as your heat tolerance allows) shopping list
- 1/4 cup whole grain mustard shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2-3T olive oil shopping list
- kosher or sea salt and fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 2-3T honey shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all marinade ingredients in medium glass bowl and whisk to combine well.
- Place meat, mushrooms, shallots and pear halves into an extra large zipper bag.
- Pour marinade over everything in the bag, zipper close, and toss to coat.
- Let rest at room temperature about 30-60 minutes. See Photo
- Dump all ingredients in a roasting pan and roast at 400 for about 20-30 minutes until internal pork temp is 155.
- Remove from oven and let rest about 10 minutes then slice meat to serve with mushrooms, shallots and pears..
- Lightly drizzle pan drippings over individual servings, if desired.