Alfredo and Artichoke LasagnaFrom recipediva 9 years ago
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 30 ounces ricotta cheese shopping list
- 8 ounces chive & onion cream cheese shopping list
- 4 ounces shredded provolone cheese shopping list
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 (10 ounce) containers alfredo sauce shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped shopping list
- 6 ounces grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 6 green onions, sliced shopping list
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked, drained shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the spinach, 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, cream cheese, provolone cheese, eggs and pepper in a bowl, set aside.
- Combine 1 container of Alfredo sauce, the artichokes, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and green onions in a bowl; set aside.
- Spread the remaining container of Alfredo sauce evenly on the bottoms of 2 lightly greased 8 inch square baking dishes. In each dish, layer 2 lasagna noodles, 1/4 of the spinach mixture. Repeat the layers, ending with the remaining lasagna noodles. Spread 1/2 of the artichoke mixture over the noodles in each dish.
- Bake at 350*F for 40 minutes, or until just set and lightly browned. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese evenly over the top. Bake for 5 minutes. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
- You can cool the lasagna completely, wrap it in heavy foil. It will freeze up to 1 month.