Inn Flight Restaurants Crab SupremeFrom recipediva 9 years ago
- 1 lb. lump crabmeat ** shopping list
- 2 croissants shopping list
- 4 oz. mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 lemon (juice) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. dry mustard shopping list
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 pinch of salt & pepper (Inn Flight shopping list
- uses Zestful) shopping list
- 8 slices of swiss cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Put 4 ounces of mayonnaise in a large mixing bowl. Squeeze the juice from 1/2 lemon into the mayonnaise. Add the dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper and mix well. Gently toss the crabmeat into the mixture to retain the lumps. Split the croissants in half and lump 4 ounces of crabmeat mixture onto each half of the croissant. Top with two slices of Swiss cheese. Place in oven at
- 500 degrees for approximately 8 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.
- Serves 4
- To serve top with Cole slaw and Russian dressing.
- A great brunch dish, I often serve double this per person for a main meal.
- **You can use cooked shrimp in this as well
The Cookrecipediva Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating2 people
Seafood is my favorite anytime....this is definately going to made often at my house...LOLOLOLpaprikamama in Lake Mary loved it