Baked Sweet Potato FriesFrom icecreamuffin 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside.
- Cut up the sweet potato into thin strips, about 1/2 in width. Once they are all cut up, pat the fries dry with a paper towel.
- Transfer to a large bowl. Add olive oil and seasonings to the bowl and coat fries completely.
- Spread out fries on the baking sheets in a single layer; try not to crowd the fries, or else they will not get crispy.
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven. Flip all of the fries, making sure they are spread out again. If you have some thinner fries, you may want to remove those during the flipping process so they don't burn. Bake for another 10-15 minutes (keep an eye on them!), until fork tender and crispy on the outside. Serve hot :)
The Cookicecreamuffin Abilene, TX
The Rating2 people
Delicious. :) We aren't big sweet potato fans, but, as I always say, I try to incorporate even foods we are less fond of... these, however, were all eaten! :) I did make two dipping sauces for them. The only problem I had was that I used 3 large s...morekeni in Sweet Home loved it
I love the crispy sweet potato fries served in restaurants. Anxious to try making them at home, I chose this recipe for its simplicity, both in ingredients and roasting method. I used one medium sweet potato for just the two of us and it was plenty...morebakerme in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!