Creamy Blue Cheese PastaFrom upstatevoyager 7 years ago
- 1 pound spaghetti, cooked, drained and kept warm shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) blue cheese, crumbled shopping list
- 3/4 cup chicken stock or broth shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced shopping list
- 3/4 cup green onion (or to taste), thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add blue cheese and chicken stock or broth.
- Cook, stirring, until cheese is melted and mixture is thickened.
- Add mushrooms, green onion, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Simmer 5 minutes or until mushrooms are softened.
- Toss with hot cooked spaghetti and arrange on serving platter.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.