Reuben LasagnaFrom upstatevoyager 9 years ago
- 1 (27 ounce can) sauerkraut, drained and lightly rinsed and drained again shopping list
- 1 pound deli corned beef, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 cup Thousand Island salad dressing shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups milk shopping list
- 1 sweet onion, diced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground dry mustard shopping list
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked, drained and patted dry shopping list
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Grease a 13x9 inch baking pan and set aside.
- Whisk together soup, salad dressing, milk, onion and dry mustard.
- Spread a thin layer of soup mixture in bottom of prepared pan.
- Top with 3 noodles, half the sauerkraut, half the beef and a third of the remaining soup.
- Top with remaining 3 noodles and remainder of the soup.
- Sprinkle with cheese, crumbs and drizzle with butter.
- Cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or until bubbly.
- Uncover and bake 5 to 10 additional minutes.
- Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!