爆青椒 Pan-roasted PeppersFrom resc 4 years ago
How to make it
- Break peppers into quarters, discarding the seeds.
- Place A into small pot and bring to a simmer. This causes the black beans to swell and the flavor to come out. Chop the black beans finely.
- Mix A and B in a small bowl; set aside for later use.
- Heat a wok until very hot, then press peppers flat against the hot wok until they have a few black streaks. Turn off the heat when pepper is soft, wilted and of dull green color.
- Add the bean mixture and mix it in as the wok sizzles. Add the vinegar.
- Serve at room temperature.