Huevos RancherosFrom icecreamuffin 4 years ago
- 8 small corn tortillas shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 8 eggs shopping list
- 1 can black beans shopping list
- 1 avocado, sliced shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- ground black pepper shopping list
- fresh lime juice shopping list
- fresh chopped cilantro shopping list
for the salsa
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved shopping list
- 1/4 cup yellow bell pepper, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 small yellow onion, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 banana pepper, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 large garlic clove, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin shopping list
- 2 tsp ancho chili powder shopping list
How to make it
- Puree the black beans (don't drain) in a food processor. Warm in a small saucepan.
- In a small frypan, coat the bottom with olive oil on medium high, and cook the tortillas, one at a time, until crispy but still flexible.
- In the same pan, fry each egg, one at a time, until the white part is firm, but the yolk is still runny (about 4 minutes). Sprinkle with garlic powder & pepper.
for the salsa
- Puree all of the ingredients in a food processor. Warm in a small saucepan.
- Spread a few spoonfuls of the beans on each tortilla, top each with an egg, salsa, and avocado. Sprinkle with lime juice and cilantro, serve immediately.
The Cookicecreamuffin Abilene, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!