Oven-Fried Pork ChopsFrom luisascatering 6 years ago
- 4 pork loin chops, about 4 ounces and 3/4-inch thick each, fat trimmed shopping list
- kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups italian seasoned panko breadcrumbs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, finely chopped shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Rinse and pat the chops dry with paper towels. Season chops with salt and pepper and coat each side well with the mustard. Combine the breadcrumbs, cheese, thyme and sage. Add a light drizzle of olive oil to the breadcrumb mixture and combine to coat.
- Place the chops into the crumb mixture, turning and pressing down to coat each side very well. Place on a baking rack set in a rimmed baking sheet or shallow baking dish. Bake until golden brown and done, about 20-25 minutes. Let rest about 10 minutes before serving.