Goat Cheese Dressing(or Dipping Sauce)From keni 4 years ago
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt shopping list
- juice from 1/2 lemon shopping list
- 1T honey shopping list
- 2T Dijon shopping list
- 1t garlic powder(you can sub fresh garlic, but this is a rare case I actually really liked the taste of the powdered stuff :) shopping list
- 1/2-1t fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- about 4oz soft goat cheese, crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except goats cheese in medium glass bowl. See Photo
- Whisk until well combined.
- Add about 3-4oz of goat cheese crumbles and stir, well. You want to break up some of the cheese crumbles. :)
- Let rest in fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Crumble remaining goat cheese on top, at serving.