Hawaiian ToastFrom noir 6 years ago
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 8 oz. crushed pineapple shopping list
- 1/4 Cup of milk shopping list
- **1 Tablespoon of each** shopping list
- maple syrup, sour cream and sugar shopping list
- 4 Tablespoons butter shopping list
- 8 Slices bread (Your Choice...But I like a Texas toast Style) shopping list
- powder sugar shopping list
- Shredded unsweetened coconut shopping list
How to make it
- In a Blender, whirl Eggs, Pineapple, Milk, Syrup, Sour Cream and Sugar till smooth.
- Trim Bread slices and place in a shallow (Large) Dish.
- Pour egg mixture over the bread and to coat the other side.
- Melt 1 Tablespoon of Butter in a pan.
- Place 2 slices of Bread in the pan at a time and cook till brown on both sides.
- Continue with other slices till done, use remaining butter.
- Dust with Powder Sugar and/or coconut before serving. Some people like to also use a light syrup. Enjoy!:)