Grilled Beer Marinated SteaksFrom sparow64 3 years ago
- 2 Ribeye steaks (or your fave) shopping list
- 1 - 12 oz beer, I used Micholobe shopping list
- 1/4 c EVOO shopping list
- 1/4 c worcestershire shopping list
- 1 T soy shopping list
- 1/2 capful liquid smoke shopping list
- coarse ground black pepper shopping list
- seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/2 t dry mustard shopping list
- pinch cayenne pepper shopping list
- juice from half a fresh lemon shopping list
- 1/4 c diced green onions shopping list
- 2 t brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all marinade ingredients together and set in fridge for about an hour (or longer)
- Place steaks in a large ziploc baggie and pour marinade over.
- Marinade in fridge for a few hours or overnight
- Allow steaks to come to room temp about 40 minutes before grilling, to help prevent sticking
- Oil grill grate and grill over low heat to desired doneness
- About 8 min per side for med rare for a thick ribeye.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!