Crushed Potatoes With Chive Sour CreamFrom DetroitTokyo 3 years ago
- 8 small potatoes (I used Yukon Golds), about 2" diameter shopping list
- non stick cooking spray shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- sea salt & black pepper, freshly ground shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I used New Zealand white cheddar) shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 tbsp chives, finely chopped/snipped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450F. Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add potatoes and boil until soft yet firm, about 10-15 minutes.
- Drain and pat dry - be careful as they are hot! Arrange on baking sheet and crush each one carefully using a masher or the flat end of a meat mallet. Brush with olive oil and season with salt & pepper. Bake on top shelf of oven for about 20 minutes until edges begin to crisp and turn golden brown. Remove from oven and top each potato with a small mound of cheese. Return to oven for 1-3 minutes until cheese melts. Meanwhile mix sour cream with chives. Remove potatoes from oven and top each with a dollop of the chive sour cream.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!